- Are you or someone else is looking for a manpower recruiting agency in Pakistan?
- Are you or someone else is looking for talent hunt or deemed job?
- Are you looking for a job portal where you can post JOBS/CVs for free?
- Do you need company who offer doesn’t claim any advance money against value added services?
- Are you looking for a recruiting agency in Pakistan who is premier in online recruiting solution?
- All of above questions answer is Maharaja Corporation, because we listen carefully and fulfill your demands within our limitation.
- MC keeps all your information confidential and doesn’t reveal anyone without prior to contacting you.
- MC team is very professional crew to understand the necessities and responsibilities of MC.
- You can search/download CVs not one two or 10, you can search the CV according to your requirements and download without any border.
- With MC You can post Jobs for Free.
- MC is the only single manpower recruitment platform where you can recruit online on offline equally.
Areas of Specialization
Over the years we have developed Specialization in handling manpower for Oil & Gas Projects, Power Plants, Petrochemicals & Refinery, Heavy Industries, Civil Construction projects, MEP Construction and Maintenance projects, Hotels & Resorts, Hospitals etc.
Maharaja Corporation Ten Point Plan
Please find below our ten point plan of as to how we would satisfy your recruitment requirement. The under mentioned process are undertaken simultaneously:
i) Databank (Immediately on receipt of the requirement)
Maharaja Corporation has an extensive computerized databank. Basically highly Skilled & Technically qualified Professional categories required are sourced from our database.
ii) Job Postings in Job portals (the day of receipt of requirements)
We post the requirements on our Job portal (www.maharajagroup.com.pk) and also have contractual access to 3 leading premier jobsites i.e. Naukri.com, Timesjobs.com & Monster.com of Pakistan which contains large database for all industries meeting the International Standard.
iii) Headhunting Activity (After 3 days of receipt of the requirements)
We also conduct headhunting in demographic areas where certain specialized categories are available. This activity is an added advantage in sourcing required categories from Specific Industries.
iv) Advertising (After studying the requirement the agency advises the client for releasing the Advertisement)
The required categories are advertised in leading English language and in select regional language newspapers which covers the cities which target the candidates as per the industry.
We plan our advertisement schedules based on the categories required, and their availability in different parts of Pakistan. We also advertise in Assignment Abroad Times, a niche job search periodical, so that we reach out to the specific candidates targeting Specific parts of Pakistan.
v) Personal interview & Screening (The process starts after receiving the response from Databank, Job posting Advertising & Headhunting)
The cv’s sourced from the above process are been screened and short-listed by our highly experienced and technically qualified Recruitment Managers on the basis of the job description provided by our client.
The semi-skilled categories are also subjected to a trade test as per their specialization.
The overall grading of candidates is carried out based on their professional skills, previous experience, general knowledge, personality and adaptability for work environment.
The candidate’s shortlisted by us is then presented to the client’s representative for the final selection.
vi) Planning the Recruitment Trip for Client
We prepare the itinerary for our clients to visit different cities in Pakistan for final interviews which shall enable us to fulfill the requirement of our clients.
vii) Hotel Bookings
We also assist our clients to do the hotel bookings on their behalf in different cities where the interviews are to be conducted.
viii) Pre-Screening by our Recruitment Managers:
Our Technically qualified Recruitment Managers travel to different cities for prescreening & short listing the candidates before the final interviews. Also our Managers travel with the delegates to different cities to provide them necessary assistance required at the time of the interviews.
ix) Interview arrangements and Facilities:
We have a huge spacious office constituting of 5000 odd Sq. feet. with 10 specialized air-conditioned cabins to conduct interviews along with Computers, broadband connection, Intercom and Secretarial Assistance.
x) To make the entire Recruitment Trip successful we believe in strong communication and co-ordination with our clients and pre-screened candidates.